November 4, 2009

Weekend Happenings




I went to my parents' house this weekend with Andrew for a Halloween visit. Jeanette and Jason came, too, and it was a lot of fun! We played games (including Harry Potter trivia - we played by candlelight. Yes, we're dorks, but it was so fun!), watched movies, and basically just spent time together. My in-laws were sick, so we didn't get to see them unfortunately. I somehow left my card and card reader for my camera there, so no pictures. Sorry. :( Other "not so happies" include Andrew burning himself by putting his hand in my bowl of piping hot chili (he's ok, just didn't feel awesome at the time), eating my weight in sugar (seriously, what is it about this time of year that makes me feel like it's ok to go into a sweet-induced coma? If I do, please send chocolate chip cookie dough through my tubes so I can continue with the deliciousness.) and not getting to see Michael for 4 days. Andrew and I were sure glad to be home and see Mike. Visits are fun, but it's true that there's no place like home.


1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I love my house too! I seriously hate nothing more than when Erik goes out of town.