November 23, 2009

Catch-up -- Andrew and Friends

We've had so much going on lately, and I haven't been able to blog about it. :) This is Andrew trick or treating at my Mom's house. Surprise, surprise he chose the banana split flavored lollipop. :)

Here's Andrew and CJ posing for their photo op at the ward Trunk or Treat. So cute!!



Andrew with his honorary aunt and uncle, Quentin and Natalie. Remember them? They pop up kind of frequently here on the ol' blog. :)

Andrew was apparently texting while CJ...


was being adorable. :)


Here's Andrew mauling his friend Ava on Sunday. I believe he had just poked her in the eye at that point. He's learned to crawl, but watch out because....

Ava's a country girl and she's gonna get revenge. I LOVE the look on her face here. And she did get revenge by pulling on Andrew's cheek a short while later as hard as she could. Babies are so freaking strong! :) But seriously, they had so much fun exploring each other.

This picture is ridiculously cute of the two of them.

Here's me and Andrew with Ava and my beautiful friend Veronica!
Post #1 finished. On to Post #2. Whew.

No comments: