November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a great time to think of the blessings we take for granted. This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

1. Clean, pure water to drink.

2. A wonderful family with loving parents, sisters who I can call my best friends, brothers who I couldn't live without, the great people who have made it into that family by marriage, hilarious neice and nephews.

3. My in-laws, who I love more than I can say.

4. Great friends who make life fun.

5. A warm, happy home.

6. A knowledge of the truth about God and his Son, Jesus Christ.

7. The ability to stay home and raise my son.

8. A wonderful husband who still makes me heart smile.

9. A beautiful, healthy, strong baby boy who astonishes us daily and is ready to conquer the world.

10. My life. I can't begin to thank Heavenly Father for all the blessings I have or list them all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: