May 26, 2014

Reality

My three kids are my reality.  They are my every day, my every moment, my priority.  It's exhausting.  It's frustrating.  It's constant. 
But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.  Truly.  And not just because they're the cutest babies known to man.
Charlie is such a little copycat.  He watches his brother and sister like a hawk and imitates them all the time.  It's so cute to watch, and they adore him, too.
 
This kid is such an artist.  I won't go into details, because I already have, but he's so impressive.
 
Emily "helping" Charlie take a bath.  He liked it until about the third time he had to come sputtering up for air.  Then I told her to just put the water on his tummy or back.
 
They like taking baths together.
 
She is growing up so fast.
 
And so is he.
 
 
Sliding is serious work.
 
We love Daddy!
 
 
He is so cute and insane.
 
:)

No comments: