May 18, 2014

Boston - Part II - Take Me to the Sea

Our first day in Massachusetts was in Rockport and Gloucester.  We stayed at a B&B in Rockport called the Captain's House.  We completely recommend it.  It was right on the seaside, the breakfast was good, and the bed was the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on.  It was like pillows of happiness.  :)  Such a gorgeous house, gorgeous view, gorgeous area.  Perfect for gorgeous people like ourselves.
 
 

 Hearing people talk about the ocean, I always thought they were exaggerating.  The moment we stepped out of the car and the salty sea air hit me, I closed my eyes and surrendered.  Midwest Karen was gone - hook, line, and sinker.  The sea life is for me.
 
 
 
 
 
We spent an extremely relaxing day full of naps, reading, climbing the rocks, watching the sea, and walking around the quaint little shops and streets downtown.  My next dream vacation is definitely visiting towns along the coast.  We were lucky the next morning was cold or we wouldn't have been able to pull ourselves away!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: