November 19, 2011

Days of Eternity

I'm three days behind.  Whoopsie.
Today I am grateful for 3 days that have shaped my whole life, as well as my eternity.
August 13, 2005
I married my best friend in the temple.  I know we will be together not just "until death do we part" but forever.  I am so grateful for that, and that we made the right choice.
 June 2, 2009
I met Andrew, my favorite little buddy in the world.  He was so little, so perfect, and I loved him right away.  It is an absolute privilege to spend my time with him, to raise him, to love him.  I'm glad he's our little guy.

June 22, 2011
I met Emily, my sweet little gal.  She was so so SO tiny, so beautiful, and so pleasant.  It's hard to imagine our family without our little tiny one.  I am so happy to have her in my home.  I love this little one.

November 19, 2011
Today I realize that what I do today will affect my eternity also.  If I choose to read my scriptures, I will be fortified and happy.  If I spend time with my family and show love, I will become more in tune with how to become a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.  Each day is the next step toward eternity.  And I am grateful to realize that.

1 comment:

jamila said...

You have a beautiful family, Hermana. What a lovely post.