November 13, 2011

Autumn

Autumn is my favorite season.  I think the clothes are at their cutest, the leaves are at their prettiest, the food is at its most comforting, and the weather is at its perfect crisp, cool, temperature.  Plus it's a time of wonderful holidays and anticipation of my favorite holiday - Christmas.  I absolutely love fall.  I am so grateful to live where we get different seasons, especially fall.
And I am grateful that we can go inside to escape the weather sometimes.  I love to get all bundled up and play at the park, or just sit outside with my little cutie Eskimos, but I'm grateful to live in a warm house where we are safe, where we can feel the Spirit, and where we know we are all loved.  

And I'm grateful that Emily looks like Toadette in that hat.

No comments: