June 2, 2011

Two Cute

Today is Andrew's 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe it's been two years since I first laid eyes on this little blue-eyed cutie. We love this little guy more than we can say.

The cutest smile I've ever gotten, and his mouth is full of Cheetos (his choice at the store for lunch was Cheetos and a banana). I think we definitely spoiled him...
Happy guy...
His choice for dinner - a burger. He hasn't had very many of them, but he is LITERALLY obsessed with cheeseburgers. That sure beats the horrible things I try to feed him on a regular basis...like stir fry, chicken, green beans. Oh the horror.
ColdStone cake. Can you say amazing?
He really enjoyed us singing Happy Birthday to him. He sang it to himself all day actually.
Singing to himself.
Opening his card from Grandma Jacobs. He was so excited to get a letter, just like Steve from Blues Clues...
Opening presents - he got 2 books, a buffalo stuffed animal, a tricycle, and a matching game. And to brag, we didn't have to pay for any of it! It was all stuff that was given to us and then saved for his birthday. He really liked all the presents, and opened them all himself!
See? I was there. We're playing the game - it's just juice lids with animal stickers on them.
We are so blessed to have this little sweetie in our lives.
Happy Birthday Andrew Wyatt!!!!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations Andrew! Happy Birthday! Good luck with the Terribly (wonderful) Twos!!

Laura said...

Just curious... how did Andrew get two years older when I didn't?

Jeanette said...

He is so beyond adorable. I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see everyone in a few days.
I'll have to send Andrew a letter someday.

Lori said...

Yay! Happy Bday Andrew!!