May 2, 2011

Goings on...

It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought it was time to do a little update. We have loved Spring so far. Andrew and I have been making daily trips to the park. This has been great for Andrew to get out some of his seemingly limitless energy, as well as getting a little sun. I'm not kidding you when I say I can't really get a good picture of Andrew outside because his skin is so white it messes with the exposure. I wonder where he got that.. :) We've both gotten a little more sunkissed, and are loving it. :)
Mike's been super busy finishing up his 2nd year of law school. He's now finished with classes and is busy with some last minute interviews for summer internships, as well as studying for his finals. We miss him around here, and can't wait for him to be finished with his tests next week!!
Andrew woke up yesterday at 10 am sick as a dog. We've been really blessed with a healthy kid. This is the first illness besides a cold he's ever had. There's nothing more pathetic than having your little guy come in the room covered in throw-up, frowning and saying, "A hug?" We spent a day snuggling, drinking water, and having a combo Blues Clues/Charlie and Lola marathon. Luckily he is much better today. He's not completely better, but much more so. Now we're in the extremely whiny mood. (Both of us, but he's worse. haha) I'm taking him to the doctor a little later, but I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow or Wednesday.
I'm 32 weeks along, feeling good, feeling very pregnant. Chasing an almost 2 year old around has gotten more difficult for sure. My friend will be having her baby a month after me, and it's her 7th. So I'll stop whining now. :) The baby is healthy, and everything's going great. We're really blessed.
We're busy, but very happy. Hope you are as well!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I remember being pregnant with QQ and chasing after Vance (almost 2 years old). So tiring! It helped me to try and lay down at least 30 minutes a day.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I was just thinking the other day that I missed working in an office where I would get little pats on the back from my bosses, and then I get two "pats on the back" for being a good mom! That was a great day ;)