May 26, 2011

Keep It Together, Man!

I think I'm losing my mind.

1. I was going through the newborn baby clothes, trying to get a couple outfits to bring to the hospital. I got so stressed out trying to narrow it down, because I kept thinking things like, "But this one is really cute, too! I really want to put this on her!!" I had to keep reminding myself that I would be bringing her home with me...thus I would be able to dress her for many years to come.

2. Mike works with a guy named Patrick. The first time he mentioned him, my mind immediately went to Patrick Star from Spongebob Square Pants. I don't really watch the show, but have seen a few episodes. For some reason, anytime Mike mentions his coworker Patrick, I can't help but laugh straight out loud thinking about him working with Patrick Star. I seriously, seriously can't keep it together. Nice little Michael puts up with his crazy wife.


3. I had a funny thought yesterday. I have definitely gotten into the nesting stage. I am going crazy trying to clean and organize the house before the baby comes. While vacumming, I thought that nesting was nature's way of making sure DFS doesn't come take away my kid before it's even born. Not seriously, of course - my house may get messy but it's nothing nasty. The thought just made me laugh.


4. I kind of think this blog post is evidence in and of itself that I'm losing my mind. I'm not even going to go back and read it, because I think my brain will explode. Thanks for reading the whole thing and indulging my crazy pregnancy brain. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are awesome!