April 28, 2013

Like a Weed

All the little ones are growing like weeds.
 
 The ducks are HUGE. It's hard to get an accurate picture of them, but they've doubled in size since last week. And every day I kind of freak out a bit because they're all getting bigger day by day. The gray one is especially large. The yellow one is not particularly smart. He wanted to eat today, and tried to get to the food, but wouldn't walk around the other two ducks that were drinking.  He tried to lean over the other two but they'd pop up and he would just try over and over.  I was cracking up.  All he had to do was walk around the other ducks.  Anyway, it was funny.  Just trust me. 
 
Andrew asked to play outside the other day.  I told him he needed to get dressed (since just underwear doesn't work in 50 degree weather), and he ran off and this was the result.  I love my little guy.

Charlie is growing just WAY too fast for this mama.  He will be 11 weeks old tomorrow and is in 3-6 month clothes.  He is such a little sweetheart.  I keep telling him that he needs to stop growing up so fast, but he just smiles at me and keeps on growing. 
 Mr. Serious Face
 
GAH!  He is so adorable!
 
Emily has also been growing like crazy, but you'll have to just trust me. :)

No comments: