May 2, 2013

Hair...

This is my relationship with my hair - grow it out, cut it short-ish, grow it out, cut it short-ish, grow it out, cut it short-ish.  I've never had a long hairstyle that is actually a style.  (Short hair really hasn't worked on me either.) 
Did that make sense?  I haven't slept in almost 3 months.
Anyway, my friend Meagan volunteered to save my poor hair.  Not only is she an amazing friend, my gym buddy, eerily like me, but also a kick-booty cosmetologist.  I love my new haircut, and am excited for my next haircut.  :) 
Right before heading over to her house

My new hair.  Yippee!

AND she showed me how to curl my hair.  Yay!  I am so excited to try it out.
Thanks to my bosom friend, Anne Shirley.  I mean, Meagan.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You look great!! It's nice to have a good and talented friend.