August 22, 2014

When You're Sick...

Andrew has had the sniffles this week and it has turned into a cold.  He has come up with some interesting ways to feel better.  When he woke up, he had some dried snot on his upper lip.  His remedy?  Take my toothbrush and dip it in a cup of water and use it to get rid of the "wax" on his lip.  I'm so thankful that he came to me to show me.  He was pretty proud of myself.  And yeah, time for a new toothbrush locked up in a safe. 
Here he is with a bandaid on his upper lip.  Another clever way to help heal up his poor little lip.
 
He told me he got a bump on his leg, so he got an ace bandage.  Later, he got a twin sized fuzzy blanket and tied it around his leg.  Whatever works.
 
Emily is also super helpful.  She got some medicine from the bathroom and a spoon.  Well, more like a medium sized ladle.  Welllllll.  That would make him feel better. 
We decided to get a medicine spoon instead and that seemed to work better.  Then we got the little gal some clothes on.

No comments: