June 22, 2013

Two

Is it possible that our little girl is really two today?!  She has grown up so fast, and we adore her.  She is funny, she is sweet, she loves her brothers, she is smart, and we love her to bits.  I love hearing her call sandwiches "Sea-beets" or when she likes a food, she'll say "Mmmmmm, taste!"  There's nothing sweeter than watching her put a blanket on Charlie to get him to stop crying.  Emily is the sweetest little girl I know, and I love her with all my heart.  Happy Birthday, little eggplant!  We're so glad you came to live with our family.
 
 
 
 
From this...

 
 
To this...

 


 
 
To this.  We love you, baby!
Happy Birthday, Miss Emily!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

We love you Emmie! I can't believe she is already 2. What a precious girl she is.

Mom AKA Grandma said...

Happy birthday, Emily. I would have liked to spend your birthday with you. Hopefully we will be able to see you before too very long. You are a sweet little girl and we love you.