December 16, 2012

Update on the Kiddos

I am 31 weeks along now.  Just 9 more weeks to go.  I'm getting excited to meet our little guy, although I am scared to death of being out-numbered with these little ones.  Three just seems like so much.  I know my mother and mother-in-law will pat my head when they read that, but it does seem like a lot. :)  I feel good, although there are days when I can't quite catch my breath and Mario has taken permenant residency in my ribs.  We basically have the baby name list down to two names: Charles (Charlie) and Christopher.  We like both names, and won't really decide until we meet the little tyke.  He's an active little guy.  Very active.  I want this t-shirt.
It pretty much describes Baby C.
 
 
This is a picture of Emily with her face pressed against a screen.  It makes me laugh like crazy. 
  Emmie has become even more of a little talker.  She says "I dee-dee" (I did it) for everything.  She calls Andrew "Bubby" probably because we call him Buddy a lot.  Every night Andrew gives her a hug before bed and she gets so excited every time.  Today he gave her a kiss on the cheek and she just about fell over she was so happy.
  She goes into nursery next week, and we are all very happy!  :)  It's hard to believe that our little Emily is almost 18 months.  Her little personality has really shown itself, and we just love that sweet little pumpkin.

 Andrew seems to have grown by leaps and bounds the last couple of weeks.  His speech is getting so good, and he is much better at sharing and helping with Emily.  Tonight when Mike was putting him to bed he said, "Daddy, can I touch your face?  I like your face, Daddy.  I love you."  Um....adorable.  He is really enjoying all the Christmas stuff we've been doing lately, and has made this season so much fun for us.  Andrew will be moving up in his class at church at the new year.  We can hardly believe that our tiny little guy will be a Sunbeam in a couple weeks.   He has always been a sweet little boy, but lately he has been asking to snuggle with us, given us hugs and kisses spontaneously, and saying he loves us.  I like his face.  And I love him.  :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe Andrew will be a sunbeam! I still remember holding him that first Sunday you moved to Columbia. Miss you guys!

Laura said...

Funny, I distinctly remember you as a young teenager telling us that you wanted to have 10 children. Somehow we got to talking about how it was for mom to raise 6 when you said, "Six isn't a lot of children." To which mom responded, "Um, YEAH it is!"

Jeanette said...

Um...yeah. Your kids are adorable.

Mom said...

I'm really going to think you are a lot when you arrive with all your families. We'll all have fun and go nuts at the same time.

Happy birthday, Monday, Karen!

Lori said...

Your kids are so dang cute! So happy for you with a new one coming!