December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve



Mike has a star chart app on his iPad and they had a little Santa and reindeer flying last night.  Andrew and Emily thought that was cool.  Andrew thought he was flying straight to our house.  I think he was.  :)

A picture Mike snapped while they were watching Santa's progress.

Reading Olivia Helps with Christmas.

Andrew said that Santa wanted cupcakes this year, so we made a big one for him and decorated it.  We also go out a couple carrots for the reindeer.  Here is Andrew carrying it to the living room before we headed to bed.  I was trying to get Emily to not shove her hands in the cupcake.

Part of our tree.  I love Christmas.....

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I can't wait until Noah actually gets Santa and is excited. It cracks me up that Em's belly is showing in most of the Christmas and Christmas Eve pictures. Cute little kids.