August 1, 2011

Cutest Kids Ever

Andrew is such a big boy. I can't believe how fast my baby has grown up. He's cute, funny, and a true ball of energy. When Emily cries, he says, "I back. See cying." Then he'll go try to comfort her. He also has taken to sneezing so hard that he falls over, or his vegetables accidently fall on the floor, etc. I'm not sure I buy it, but it's pretty hilarious. I love this little guy.
Emily is such a sweet little smiler. She does it all the time, but it is almost impossible to get a picture of it.
She is just too adorable.
I put her on her tummy for tummy time, but she got too exhausted... I love that little berry.
She makes the cutest faces. I love this little girl!!!

1 comment:

Carol-living in the South Plains of TX said...

You are right! They are sooooooo cute!