August 26, 2011

A Laugh A Minute

This kid is seriously a laugh a minute!!! Yesterday I was feeling horrible that the poor kid has been stuck in the house all summer, so we went to Lend and Learn and then to get burgers (his obsession - seriously.) He hasn't had fast food very much, since we don't eat out very often anymore. Anyway, I pulled up and ordered him a burger. As I pulled forward to pay, I heard a little voice from the back say, "No fwies?!"
I laughed for about 5 minutes. I don't know why it struck me so funny, but I sure do love that little guy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I told that to Dad and he laughed too.

Jensen Family said...

Andrew is such a cute kid! Soren was praying tonight and he said, "...and Daddy and Sydney and Andrew and Jacobs." He seriously loves the Jacobs family!