December 1, 2009

6 months......

Well, I can hardly believe it, but tomorrow my little guy will be 6 months. I remember playing dolls with Jeanette and my baby was always 6 months because that was the age where they started doing stuff. (Little did I know how much fun they were before then, too.) He certainly has been on the go....

Here's my little hiker all ready for church. He looked so stinking adorable, although this is the closest to a smile I got. He would smile like crazy until I hit the button. Michael said he looked like an environmental activist.

Playing with a musical keyboard thingie at the Jacobs family Thanksgiving. He LOVED that thing and played with it almost the whole time we were there. As you can see, he can stand up when supported. And actually, he pulled himself up to that position. I can almost hear him saying - "I've been waiting a long time to come to earth, and I'm not going to waste a single second. Ready, Set, Go!!!"


With his sweet cousin who bravely came in and told her mother, "I'm gonna need a new shirt because Baby Andrew frowed up on me. I didn't even know babies DID that!"

This is fairly typical of a day with the neices. Cries of "UNCLE MIKE, COME AND FIND ME AND TICKLE ME!" and "Michael Mike, wanna wrestle?" can be heard from these seemingly fragile girls who in reality can pull quite a punch. (Notice how Andrew is engrossed in that keyboard? Seriously. All day.)

And lastly, (while ignoring the cans of soup in the background) here's my little guy crawling on his daddy yesterday. Happy 6 month anniversary, little guy! We sure love you. Thanks for coming to live at our house!

5 comments:

timpani76 said...

6 months is such a fun age!!!

Amy said...

I love that little treehugger.

And, um, yeah... seriously? When I saw the words "six months", I looked up at the top of the page to make sure I was on the right blog. When did that happen?!

kirsten said...

okay, now you might be considering a keyboard type thing for Christmas - just a warning - he might not play with it. that's just how it works somehow with babies and toddlers - they find a most fascinating toy at someone else's house, but when you get it for them it's old news.

kinda kidding - looks like he would love it.

Jeanette said...

Man I love that kid. He is so extremely adorable. That was so cute what Katelyn said. How funny. She should just be lucky she wasn't holding that baby we used to babysit. :)

6 months! Sheesh!

Jeanette said...

Oh and Abby looks so cute with her little arms around Andrew. Cute cute.