April 16, 2015

You Know You're 9 Months Pregnant If...

I was up in the night a few nights ago (let's be real, I'm up 5-10 times a night at this point) and couldn't stop laughing at myself.  Maybe this will only be funny if you are sleep-deprived, but I thought I'd share anyway.

-If you find yourself telling your 3 year old that she has to hold it, because Mommy's going to go potty first, you just might be 9 months pregnant.

-If you feel that everything you do deserves at least a slow clap, and things like bending down and cleaning up a spill, shaving your legs, or carrying a screaming toddler to their room deserve a crowd-on-their-feet-cheering-for-Rudy type applause --- you might be 9 months pregnant.

-If you look AND feel like a beached whale in real trouble when trying to get out of bed, you may be a 9 month pregnant lady.

-If you have lost your womanly walk and now look more like a 1980's Weeble with sass, you might just be 9 months pregnant.

-If, with every pain in your stomach, you are begging and wishing and hoping and waiting to be in even more and infinitely more intense pain, you may be 9 months pregnant.


I don't know if these were funny to anyone else, but they sure were to me -especially at 3 in the morning. :)

1 comment:

The Reynders Family said...

I laughed :D. You are awesome! Keep up the spirit. Laughter makes everything better :).