October 8, 2014

Conversing With My Boy

I just realized yesterday that my little guy has become quite the talker.
 I knew he was growing up, because I mean, come on.  He's huge. 
 But then yesterday, we had an entire conversation.  He came in and asked for my hand.  Then lead me into his room.  Then he said light, so I turned it on.  Then he said book so I asked what book he wanted and he said, "Backpack." So I grabbed the Dora library book and he said sit, so we sat.  Then we read the book.  I asked where the bananas were and he said, "Boots hand."  We finished and he said, "Again."  Then I realized how much he was talking, and it blew me away.
 Then this morning he was feeding the stuffed animals some imaginary confection from a spoon.  When did we tell him he could be so cute?
 It doesn't look like it in this picture, but he's almost as tall as Emily now.  He sings the ABC's, Bingo, the "We Did It" song from Dora, I am a Child of God, and basically anything he hears.  He's awesome.
I'm sad that my little guy is growing up so fast, but he's getting cuter and cuter, so I guess I can't complain.  :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

He must be trying to grow up so he can make room for his little brother/sister?