February 11, 2014

To Charlie

 
  What can I say to you, my little Charlie?  This year has really flown by.  We found out about you just when our lives were the most up in the air.  We were so excited to meet you, and you gave us something that we could definitely look forward to.  Mommy felt like she was pregnant with you forever, but to our family you came.  Our lives have never been the same.
  Charlie, how can one baby be so sweet and adventurous?  You have definitely made it into my top three favorite babies of all time.  I love when you give me kisses and snuggle up to me.  You're such a busy boy, but I really love our quiet times together.
  You do so many funny things.  I can see you looking at your brother and sister and trying to imitate the things you find hilarious.  I see your coy little smile before you do something we will definitely think is cute.  I may be biased, but you are definitely a very smart kid. 
  You look at the world as a plaything.  Everything is to be explored and tested.  You love people and observing all that is around you.
  Little buddy, before you were born we wondered what you would look like, what you would do, and what your personality would be.  It has been so fun to get to know you, and we are excited to spend many more years watching you with pride and happiness.
  We sure love you, little Char-monster.  You are such a light in our lives.
 
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!
 
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's amazing how fast the years go. It doesn't seem like more than two or three months since he was born. You are so blessed to have him in your lives.