September 21, 2012

Radio Silence....

  You may notice in the next few weeks that I won't be on the internet much (at all) since ours is getting cut off and we won't get it again until we get a job and move in. 
  I know you're all sitting by your computers, sobbing, and wondering how you will live without knowing just HOW many times the Jacobs family goes to the park this week.  Wondering WHAT Karen is eating this week.  Wondering WHEN you will be able to..........okay, maybe not.  But for those of you who are blubbering into your baby's hair, fear not.  I will be back as soon as I can.
  Oh yeah, and Mike passed the bar for those of you who don't know it.  I have one word to describe how I feel about this.  "HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Good job, sweetie.  It's been a good, long 3 years.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations to you both! Good luck with whatever is next!!