January 24, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends...

Or just friend. Singular. :) Tomorrow I have to take Andrew to the hospital to see if he needs surgery for his hernia and probably get some tests done. I don't really like this. Soooo, my friend Natalie (I think if you've been reading this blog you know who she is.....) is off tomorrow, so she's going to spend the day with me. I am so grateful for the moral support and that she's spending her day off of the hospital with me and the Jellybean at the hospital. Then we're going to play Halo and watch The Bachelor. Because...why not.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Let me know how it goes. Poor little guy.

Halo?? Isn't that a shoot em up game?

Anonymous said...

Didn't know he was dealing with that. Sorry to hear. We'll keep you all in our prayers. Hope the little guy doesn't need it.

Mom said...

Sorry I'm not available to be there with you. I didn't know when you were going in for that. You will both be in our prayers.

kirsten said...

eek. aaron had hernia surgery a while back. not fun! hope it all goes well!