January 5, 2010

Driving Mr. Baby

We drove a lot over the holidays and stopping to stretch was always exciting for Andrew. We had a little too much fun pretending he was driving.

Carefully manuevering a tight turn.

10 o'clock and 2 o'clock...


Please don't distract the driver.


"Get outta the road, buster!"


"Is that a handicapped spot, or can I park there?"


Putting it in reverse.


Is it normal to have this much fun with a 7 month old?? And yes, I'm caught up now. Only 4 posts to catch up. Whew.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHA I love the one where he is basically standing on the steering wheel!!

timpani76 said...

Yes, it is perfectly normal to have that much fun! Terrible irresponsible parenting to let anyone under 16 months drive though ;)

Mom said...

The driving pictures are hilarious!!! If you are not planning on making copies and sending them to Aaron, let me know. He has got to see them. I can print them off if you aren't.

Jeanette said...

Seriously hilarious. I totally enjoyed these pictures.