October 21, 2009

Sweet Pea

I know you were all dying to know what the boy was eating this week. I must appease his fans. It's sweet peas! He gave me a "Hey! What the crud is this stuff? I KNOW it's not bananas..." look after the first bite, but seems to really like them now.
When at all possible, I want to make his baby food, but I wasn't feeling up to it this week, so I bought a jar of peas. The only ingredients were: peas and water. Yippee! And no additives or preservatives, so that's a bonus as well.

This is his hat for Halloween. We were driving along and as we got home, we saw that it had gotten over his eyes. And yet he STILL didn't fuss. Gotta love that kid.

I think this is his 'What the heck" face.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

He looks so long in the picture with the bear hat over his eyes. Man, he sure is looking older. What a cutie. I want to snuggle that little guy.

Natalie said...

Haha!! Cutest bear ever!