July 10, 2016

Catching WAY up

Hello?  Hello?  Is anyone still out there?
Our computer has been down for awhile, but it's back up for now, so I'm back.  These pictures are from back in April, but they're pretty indicative of our life, so here you go.
 Andrew reading to his sister, who is wearing a sleep mask with a cardboard thingie sticking out of it.  Because.
Homade strawberry muffins.  Henry approves.

This tiny guy loves to climb.  It drives me crazy, but he's been relatively safe.  And with four kids, I can't follow him 24/7 so I just have to do my best.  :)

You never know what you're going to find around here.

She looks goofy, and adorable. 

He was excited to wear headbands "just like Em." 

Emily begged me to get Henry dressed up so he could be "Ballerina Baby."  He was cool with it, and Charlie and Em were super happy about it, but upset when I took it off him before church.


He got into the apples, and gnawed a bite out of each.  It totally reminded me of when Ramona did that in the book Ramona and Beezus.  Apples everywhere.  Little stinker.

Andrew barracaded him in one day with baskets of clean laundry, toys, and the costume box.  Maybe I should block him in more often.  :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Is that red linoleum flooring I see there? Woah! That's awesome.