July 10, 2016

A Reminder

Things lately have been...yucky in the world.  My own little world has been great, but you can't get on the internet without hearing about ten or twenty horrible things going on RIGHT THEN.

Coming across these pictures from a Sunday afternoon in April really made me happy.  And reminded me that there are good things happening all around, all the time.
Thanks, little family.
And Pinko.  Can't forget Pinko.




 
They aren't always easy people to photograph, but I gotta say that Pinko is looking really great here.










mmmmmmmm...delicious helicopter seeds. 






Sigh.  I love these people.  They are a bright spot that inspires me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sweet! You're right; the world is pretty unsettled now, but we need to try to control (and love) our own little corner of it. Families are great.