March 22, 2013

Guess Who?

Guess who hasn't been getting enough sleep lately?

Guess who had pancakes for dinner?  And is still searching for a great pancake recipe.

Guess who waited way too long to do laundry and so had to spend all evening folding all of this.  It was way more than the picture shows...

Guess who got new glasses?  These are my old ones.

And my new pair.

And my second pair.  I tried to get something really different for a change.

Guess who is a sweet little smiler?

Guess who has grown so much so fast?  Seriously, the boy is getting way too big for me.

Guess who didn't want her stuffed animals to miss out on watching Sesame Street this morning?

And I'm sure Mike's been doing stuff too.  We just don't see him as much!  :)

3 comments:

kirsten said...

your second pair is SO cute!!!

Mom said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. You must have got what Andrew had.

Cute little smiler!!

Laura said...

A-dorable! Can't wait to see you this weekend!