October 31, 2012

Halloween Part Two

Today was Halloween.  When I asked Andrew what he wanted to do today, he said, "Candy."  Touche.  Candy is basically the emblem of Halloween.  We had a fun little family day.

"Smile, Pancake!"

Ghost pancakes for breakfast!  I thought they turned out pretty cute.  Especially that little guy on the right.

Part of lunch was leftover ghost pancakes, ghost bananas, ghost mashed potatoes, mouth apples with PB and marshmallows, and an orange "pumpkin."  The kids also had chicken nuggets, which Mike called Chicken Tombstones, which I thought was pretty cute.

Cutie.
Have I mentioned how much I love having a fence?!  We all ventured outside, and Emily looked seriously adorable.

We kicked the ball around and just generally enjoyed the nice day and time together.

Dinner was mummy dogs and carrot soup.  Yum!!!

Then we carved pumpkins.  Andrew was so excited.  He had Mike make 3 different faces on the pumpkin, and would have done more, but we cut him off.
Emily...was more interested in eating the pumpkin.  She ate some seeds before I could stop her, then  proceeded to eat the goop.  She kept saying "Nummy!  Nummy!"

She really loved it.
We're lucky the pumpkin made it out without many teeth marks.   Oh my gosh, you gotta love this girl.  Mike said, "Some people will do anything to get on the blog."  Haha

Our pumpkins!  Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love Emily trying to eat her pumpkin. She is such a funny girl.

kirsten said...

Ha! I cant believe she ate the goop!