October 30, 2012

Hello, Bolivar!

We're here!  As sad as we were to leave Columbia, we are so excited to be in Bolivar.  Moving is super exhausting.  I introduced myself our first Sunday here as "Michael, and this is my husband Karen."  Seriously.  I was in a serious fog for the first week, but I'm starting to be more normal now, especially since we have mostly moved in!  I'll post pictures of it once we get it all spiffed up.  This paragraph is really long.  Sorry, I guess I'm still kind of out of it. :)
Our movers!  Mike, his brother, and Andrew.  We don't know what we'd do without Mike's brother.  He has been there for every move of ours, and he is such a great worker.  Thanks again!!!!!

Isn't he adorable?  He was so excited to help.

This was his favorite way to help.

Me trying to look more awake before church while letting Andrew play outside.

Yay!  Rocks!

Andrew is now in a big boy bed!  And he looks sooo tiny.  He stays in bed, though, which he hasn't done in months and months.  I guess it's more comfortable than the hardwood floor here. :)

The view from our front porch.  Gorgeous.

Our house!  We love it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute house! I love that pic of Drew carrying the box...so cute! Miss you guys!

Mom said...

I was confused. I thought you had chosen the Victorian house. I agree, Natalie, that picture of Andrew carrying the box is so cute. Also the one with him catching a ride on the dolly. I look forward to seeing your new house.