|Going on a bike ride, drinking an applesauce. Em wasn't a fan of her helmet, but I sure was. Don't they look adorable?|
These kids are getting so big and doing so much. It's so hard to believe that they will be turning 3 and 1 next month. Insane.
|It was hot at the zoo this month. Emily wasn't exactly impressed.|
1. She's learned to say "Hi." She usually breathes it out softly with a huge smile on her face. She also holds these conversations with me now. I have no idea what she's saying, but I love the way her little voice goes up and down and her tiny expressions. She's such a sweet little talker.
2. She has learned to cruise! Andrew's not super excited about that because now it's harder for him to keep his toys out of her reach. Emily's pretty thrilled, though.
3. She has one little tooth and another trying to poke through. I'm excited for her. It's got to be hard to eat with no teeth! :)
|Emily adoring her great grandma|
|Eating a backpack strap. What? You don't do that?|
|Visiting the Hamiltons in St. Louis. This was before she got too excited and started mauling Amelia.|
Favorite Andrew moments:
1. He is learning his numbers and letters! He's really doing well with it, too. He searches the house for numbers and is usually right. My favorite letter? Q. Because he thinks they're called "Cutes." And that is definitely cutes.
2. The way he plays with "Elowee." He might get a little rough sometimes, especially when he's Mickey Mouse and she's Pluto. Let's just say, those loving pats on the head can turn quickly into whacks if he gets too excited. He loves to make her laugh, she adores him completely and they have a good time together.
3. "Andrew me do it." "Mommy you do it." "How 'bout......no?"
|Trying on some boots. I think we need some in his size...|
|Sharing his juice box with his little duckie.|