December 30, 2011

Christmas Part One

Apparently blogger changed the way pictures appear.  I had just figured out how to not do it all backwards, and now it's the opposite.  So...follow me back in time, please.
We had a really nice Christmas.  It was laid-back, Emily loved all the wrapping paper and pretty lights, Andrew loved...all of it.  I love my family, and it was nice to spend the holiday together!

Emily lays amid the Christmas carnage.  All her toys have been stolen by her older brother, but she's perfectly content with that tissue paper there.

Mike and his tiny tykes.  They were both absorbed in  Andrew's gift from Grandma J.  Drew is also holding Emily's gift from Grandma J.  :)

Karen with her tiny kids.  Who refuse to look at the camera.  Andrew got that little dog  for  his first Christmas and then got it again this year. :)  He was really excited about it.  He takes it to bed every night with him.  And please ignore my exhaustion in this picture.  I'm just glad I was able to keep my eyes open for the picture. :)

Andrew moving the mouse on the advent calendar to the 24!  Santa's coming tonight!

Our family on Christmas Eve

Andrew hanging up his stocking.  He thought they looked best on the tree.

Emily hanging her stocking.  She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she looked adorable.  :)

I will add Part Two soon.  I know you're on pins and needles.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm happy to see the advent calendar being used again. You guys always loved doing it. Now your kids can grow up with it.