1. Mommy and Daddy - She loves to smile at us, to hold our hands, and to just generally be with us.
2. Watching Andrew - She is a brave girl, and has gotten over her (legitimate) fear that Andrew might accidently crush her tiny skull during his playtime. She LOVES to just sit and watch him while he's running around, and smiles like crazy anytime he comes by. I can't wait for them to become buds.
4. The ceiling fan. It's about her favorite thing. As soon as we lay her on our bed, she looks up smiling. If the fan isn't on, she looks disappointed until we turn it on. She's adorable.
5. She loves to be talked to. She gives huge smiles and talks back.
6. Sticking out her tongue. She loves to do it and have us do it back at her. She also loves when we say, "There's your tounge, tounge, tounge!" I don't know why or how it started, but she's a happy little gal.