September 19, 2011

Falling into Autumn....and Cooking

We went on a walk on Saturday morning. There's an apple tree near our house with a sign saying "Free Apples." We grabbed a little one for Andrew, and he thought it was the best thing ever. He ate it, core and all. :)
Doesn't she look adorable? Gotta love that little tyke!
It was a little chilly, so we bundled them up and set out. We had a good time, Andrew most of all!
I love Mike in this picture. He looks like a model or something. :)
Andrew LOVES to help me cook. I was making dinner the other day, and he stood there with a table knife "cutting" up some vegetables and eating apples and oranges along the way. He watched a cooking show with me a couple weeks ago and since then has been putting on his own little cooking shows. It has been hilarious and so sweet.
Don't these fruits and veggies look amazing? I just love the colors.
One of my favorite things about Emily is that she holds onto material when she's sleepy. Is there anything sweeter than a little girl with her blankie and pacifier? I think not.
Further proof.
3 People. Cute, cute, and cute.
Sweet little family.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Love Emily's winter hat! Too stinkin cute. Guess we should go to the free apple tree next time we come over ;)

Jennifer said...

I feel like you need a double stroller.

Lori said...

I agree with Jennifer about the double stroller, haha. It's hard to imagine what "chilly" feels like anymore, lol. Miss you guys!

Mom said...

I made Hailey a "take-along blankie"; I may need to make one for Emily now.

Law Fool said...

I saw the model picture and before I read the comment, I thought, "what the heck, I look like a model." Then I read your comment and laughed out loud, in class (whoops).

Also, in the last two pictures it looks like I'm holding a dead baby because Emily's head is so far back.

Jeanette said...

I feel like all I ever say in these comments is cute but it's always so true. I love those guys. Is Mike's model name the bod?