April 9, 2011

Productive...finally

I've had a bad sinus infection this week. I was really really feeling horrible, but today I'm starting to feel better (thank you Amoxocillin). I'm so glad. Mike, Aaron, and I decided to take advantage of the nice day off school and work to get the house in order. It had basically gotten to the point of "if-we-don't-get-this-house-in-order-I'm-going-to-go-crazy-or-someone's-going-to-call-the-Health-Department-on-us." It had seriously gotten pretty bad. So here's what I accomplished today: 1. 7 loads of laundry 2. 3 loads of dishes 3. Changed the sheets 4. Went on a family bike ride 5. Went to the grocery store 6. Swept the kitchen twice 7. Cleaned the kitchen table 8. Helped Mike make a BBQ for lunch 9. Made breakfast and dinner for Andrew 10. Cleaned Andrew's room 11. Cleaned up all the nasty tissues by my bed (I think there was a family of rats living in there) 12. Found all the library materials that need to be returned 13. Re-typing this whole blog entry when it got erased. Bah. Today I'm grateful for my family, antibiotics, and Lysol wipes. So many Lysol wipes.

No comments: