These are confessions of a non-scandalous nature. (Not that I have any scandalous ones to share. My life's good and boring like that.)
1. I really don't particularly care for Dr. Seuss books. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly love them. I don't remember reading them much as a kid, and so maybe that has some bearing on it.
2. I am a sucker for baby kisses. Especially when the baby gives me a little I'm-proud-of-myself-and-I-know-how-cute-I-am smile...every time.
3. I would like a night of non-interrupted sleep. I haven't had that in 7 months and 18 days. It's exhausting. But she's worth it.
4. I might be biased, but I think I have the best husband in the world. I know some people don't like gushy husband talk, but I really love that guy. He's definitely a keeper.
5. I'm a hopeless romantic. To the point where I will read young adult princess stories with plots you can see coming a mile away, knowing there will be sweet moments. (Plus some of them are good.) And a good romantic couple in a movie or t.v. show? Forget about it. Elizabeth and Darcy. (Pride and Prejudice) Jim and Pam. (The Office) Anna and Mr. Bates. (Downton Abbey) The couple from Up. Sigh, I like those guys. Just to name a few.
6. I think the cello is the most beautiful instrument made by human hands. Gorgeous. Click on the link to hear some proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0
7. I truly think music is the link to the soul. I remember asking my dad when I was younger why he listened to classical music. He said, "I like it." I totally didn't understand it until about 5 years ago. That's basically all I listen to now. I like other music, but....there are some songs that can express so much of what I'm thinking and feeling. Amazing.
8. I was abducted by aliens. We ate crumpets and M&Ms and played Uno. It was fun. Seriously. Okay, not seriously, but I was just wondering if you actually read a long, rambling post with no pictures. If so, way to go! You have more attention span than I do.