December 23, 2010

Just braggin'...

We're having some people over tonight for games and snacks, so I decided to make all our likenesses in snowmen and put them on brownies. I must say, they turned out so cute.

The Jacobs Family - Michael, Karen, Andrew, and the Unknown but Not Forgotten Baby of Yet to Come (in June).
The Bells- Quentin, Natalie, Brady (soon to make an appearance!), and Butters the dog.
The Funks who are so sweet to each other. :)
All of us.
Ok, these may be the cutest things I have ever created. I can't stop laughing when I see them. Too cute. I got the idea from Martha Stewart (she put snowmen on cupcakes) but had to improvise on a lot of the decorating, and we thought making families with the kids being the mini marshmallows was cute. Anyway. Cute.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!

Amy said...

These. Are. AWESOME.

Lori said...

Yay we made the blog (even if it is in marshmallow form)! =) I do have to say, the second we got home we ate them up, but they were adorable! Thank you!

Lynne said...

These are darling. I think Butters might be my favorite. In marshmallow form.